I want to express the full range of my emotional life and the awe I feel before the beauty of all of creation – both in nature around me and within me.
These lines by Goethe capture my journey of life :
‘For a tree’s branches to reach to heaven
its roots must reach to hell.’
- Born in Warsaw, Poland in 1950
- Emigrated to Sydney, Australia in 1958 with her parents and brother.
- Gained first place in HSC (final matriculation exam in high school) for Art in 1969 in NSW
- Graduated in Medicine (MB.,BS.) from Sydney University 1976
- Studied full-time at East Sydney Technical College 1980-82 majoring in
- Painting – awarded the le Gay Brereton Prize for Drawing by Art gallery of
- NSW for best drawing by an art student NSW.
- Ewa has worked as a doctor/psychotherapist since 1976 until present time 2014.
- She has 2 grown up children and lives with her husband in Sydney.
- 3 Exhibitions of drawings (solo) , paintings (solo) and paintings (group ) at the Willoughby Workshop Arts Centre 1984- 7.
- Finalist in the Portia Geach Portrait Prize 6 times.
- Finalist in the Mosman Art Prize 2013.
- 2012 Jewish Festival of Arts – Shir Madness Exhibition at the Bondi Pavillion, Bondi
- 2014 solo exhibition at the Rocks, Hickson Road, Sydney
- 2015 solo exhibition at The Incinerator Gallery, Willoughby
- 2017 Art Hop – Artists Trail exhibition – 7 women artists exhibiting from personal studios in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney